Load Restraint Course
The In-Depth Course
Stop the confusion! Get the facts and practical advice from the experts!
SYDNEY: Tuesday 5 June 2018
BRISBANE: Tuesday 19 June 2018
MELBOURNE: Thursday 21 June 2018
PERTH: Wednesday 13 June 2018
- Explain the Law and the NTC Guidelines in depth.
- Learn how tie-down and direct methods perform in accidents.
- Understand the engineering facts on general freight, rated curtains, gates and restraint equipment.
- Provide practical advice and solutions on all aspects.
- Understand the key issues for compliance and safety.
- The NTC Guidelines explained
- CheckaLoad - our NEW App
Load Restraint Methods
- Tie-down and friction
- Stretch in lashings and toppling
- Direct restraint
- Blocking, gates & rated curtains
- Speed effects & risks
General Freight & Mixed Loads
- Principles of load building
- Do you lash the gates or the freight? Answers!
- Discuss common Industry problems
- Bring your problems to share and hear potential solutions!
The PresenterMike Robertson
Well known in the transport industry, Mike is a Professional Engineer with a passion for safety and presents with energy and enthusiasm. He has worked and taught on load restraint across Australia, NZ, UK and in Europe. Mike has been an expert witness for the NSW Roads & Maritime Services.