Load Restraint Course
The In-Depth Course
Stop the confusion! Get the facts and practical advice from the experts!
SYDNEY: Thursday 13 September 2018
BRISBANE: Tuesday 25 September 2018
MELBOURNE: Tuesday 4 September 2018
PERTH: DATE TBA
ADELAIDE: DATE TBA
- Explain the Law and the NTC Guidelines in depth.
- Learn how tie-down and direct methods perform in accidents.
- Understand the engineering facts on general freight, rated curtains, gates and restraint equipment.
- Provide practical advice and solutions on all aspects.
- Understand the key issues for compliance and safety.
- The NEW 2018 NTC Guidelines explained
Load Restraint Methods
- Tie-down and friction
- Stretch in lashings and toppling
- Direct restraint
- Blocking, gates & rated curtains
- Speed effects & risks
General Freight & Mixed Loads
- Principles of load building
- Do you lash the gates or the freight? Answers!
- Discuss common Industry problems
- Bring your problems to share and hear potential solutions!
The PresenterMike Robertson
Well known in the transport industry, Mike is a Professional Engineer with a passion for safety and presents with energy and enthusiasm. He has worked and taught on load restraint across Australia, NZ, UK and in Europe. Mike has been an expert witness for the NSW Roads & Maritime Services and many others.